|12th Vice Secretary|
20 June – 25 July 2020
|Succeeded by||Grod Island|
|Speaker of the General Assembly|
14 December 2020 – 15 March 2021
|Succeeded by||New Flamington|
15 March – 18 June 2020
|Backup Founder |
13 February – 23 February 2021
|Preceded by||Position established|
|Succeeded by||The Final Horseman|
21 August 2018
(4 years, 4 months)
Podria is an Assemblian citizen who served as the 12th Vice Secretary of The Leftist Assembly in 2020 and multiple times as Speaker of the General Assembly in 2020-21.
Entry into politics
- Podria was the first nation to serve as Deputy Speaker, under Speaker Kavagrad.
- Podria is the nation to have held the most concurrent positions: serving as Member of the General Assembly, Speaker, Minister of Roleplay, and Minister of Community Affairs all at once from 25 January to 15 March, 2021.
- Podria is the only nation to have ever resigned during a vote of no confidence against them.
- "The Leftist Assembly has become a home for so many of us, myself included, and the home is not tied to a nation simulation game made by some Australian author, it's about the people - you the Assemblians. I cannot express in words how thankful I am to have this region, this community to serve."
- "These past few days have been a dark period in our regions history, and there are no fingers that can be pointed at anybody but myself. While the purpose of my actions were to help the Assemblians, I now see that I have been woefully misguided, and damaged this Assembly I so love."
- "As Speaker of the General Assembly, it is my duty to ensure that our legislature remains unaffected by ulterior motives and retains its integrity."