|12th Vice Secretary|
20 June – 25 July 2020
|Succeeded by||Grod Island|
|Speaker of the General Assembly|
14 December 2020 – 15 March 2021
|Succeeded by||New Flamington|
15 March – 18 June 2020
|Backup Founder |
13 February – 23 February 2021
|Preceded by||Position established|
|Succeeded by||The Final Horseman|
21 August 2018
(3 years, 11 months)
Podria is an Assemblian citizen who served as the 12th Vice Secretary of The Leftist Assembly in 2020 and multiple times as Speaker of the General Assembly in 2020-21.
Political career[edit | edit source]
Entry into politics[edit | edit source]
Vice Secretary[edit | edit source]
Speaker[edit | edit source]
Fun facts[edit | edit source]
- Podria was the first nation to serve as Deputy Speaker, under Speaker Kavagrad.
- Podria is the nation to have held the most concurrent positions: serving as Member of the General Assembly, Speaker, Minister of Roleplay, and Minister of Community Affairs all at once from 25 January to 15 March, 2021.
- Podria is the only nation to have ever resigned during a vote of no confidence against them.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "The Leftist Assembly has become a home for so many of us, myself included, and the home is not tied to a nation simulation game made by some Australian author, it's about the people - you the Assemblians. I cannot express in words how thankful I am to have this region, this community to serve."
- "These past few days have been a dark period in our regions history, and there are no fingers that can be pointed at anybody but myself. While the purpose of my actions were to help the Assemblians, I now see that I have been woefully misguided, and damaged this Assembly I so love."
- "As Speaker of the General Assembly, it is my duty to ensure that our legislature remains unaffected by ulterior motives and retains its integrity."