Volica is a group of eight states with the wide range of autonomy, located on Volican Peninsula and nearby areas and islands. Volican States share common history and cultural heritage, but varies greatly when it comes to politics, economic systems, languages and ethnicities. Organization that groups all the states together is United Volica Foundation with the headquarter in the city of Blisko that acts as the de facto capital of the Volican States.
Currently Volica is consist of eight major entities:
- Federal District of Blisko (previously Blisko Border Area)
- Enderian Tomebierah
- New Volica
- Old Volica
Xionts Autonomous State is widely regarded as a part of Kanalia state, however Xionts as a small theocratic state holds significant autonomy in internal matters. New Volica is the most populous and holds the largest economic and political power of all the states within Volica and is the sole representative of the Volican States in the foreign relations.
[edit | edit source]
- Volica AoN Factbook (2022) - detailed factbook about Volica
- Volica Public Repository - repository with all the maps and major documents about the Volican States
- Volica Travel Advisor - travel advisor for the citizens of Volican States and for foreign visitors
- Treaty of Volican States 2022 - the official document that established the current form of the Volican States