|2nd Minister of Community Affairs|
19 September 2020 – 20 January 2021
20 June – 19 September 2020
|Preceded by||Position established|
|Succeeded by||Position dissolved|
|Member of the General Assembly|
14 September – 14 December 2020
25 November 2019 – 14 June 2020
19 July 2019
(4 years, 4 months)
Wascoitan is a former Assemblian politician who served as Minister of Community Affairs in 2020-21 and three terms as a member of the General Assembly.
Political career[edit | edit source]
tl;dr wasc was always right, kava was always wrong. DSA bad.
Fun facts[edit | edit source]
- Wascoitan was the first, only, and last nation to serve in the role of curator.
- Wascoitan is the only nation to ever be appointed to the general assembly.
- After leaving the leftist assembly, Wascoitan has served in various government positions in the communist bloc.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "what's the point of conveying a stance during the RMB discussion period if not to try and get MGA's to vote a certain way? again I don't see how him just asking an MGA to vote a certain way is in any way different from simply conveying a stance..."
- "Recent events have compelled me to step back away from the region for a little while and consider whether I truly want to continue being a part of this community."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Wascoitan departed The Leftist Assembly on 19 January 2021 at the age of 1 year and 6 months.